Friday, February 26, 2010

Let's go vintage Marky Mark shall we?



Do you ever have days when you stare blankly into the open and then your mind suddenly takes a trip down to memory lane. In a few moments, you either gesture a smile or even think fondly on how fun and how good it really was?

I get moments like those and many times during those time-travels, I remember moments when I was a teenager or in my early 20s when I was a bit emotional to say the least. One moment I can never forget was a friendship I struck with this guy from Venezuela. We met at a party and we became friends instantly. I didn't think that I would fall in love because the friendship was too good to be true to begin with. And I didn't know that he would fall in love with me as well.

Long story short - - it was the right love at the wrong time and we knew it. It couldn't happen. Yet, in my living room - - while singing Spanish love songs... we both felt that even only for that moment, we should let go. And we did. The best kiss I have ever had in my entire life happened at that moment.

Share yours won't you?

Here's another one - - Marky Mark (Mark Wahlberg) in his famous Calvins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.