Monday, January 24, 2011

Brazilian model Bernardo Velasco - Sizzling Hot!



I must have been hiding a rock somewhere to not have noticed Brazilian model, Bernardo Velasco. I usually am pretty good at spotting beautiful guys with maximum male beauty so I apologize. I have been hiding under a rock!

Anyway, the features of this guy is impeccable. Not only does he sport a gorgeous smile, he's got the magnetic personality that one cannot ignore.

I have been away from blogging for a while (again!) just because I've been busy with a lot of stuff. I am trying to get back into school again and I will probably just take online courses in order to finish by early next year. I only have 10 classes to take and I should be done!!

Done.. done.. done!!!

I just want to walk on the aisle with my graduation gown on. That would be the ultimate experience for me.

In the meantime, as I head back to burying my face in my books - - enjoy Bernardo Velasco!

Video below as well at the end of the post.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.