Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year Folks! It's time to start blogging again!! Better yet, it's time to get back into shape!

What's up guys?! It's 2011!! Resolutions made, party's over - it's time for the real work to start. I have vowed to regularly update my blog and provide you all my progress. I have decided to go back to the gym in full swing this year and I intend to update you all on how I am doing.

The future looks bright and we have a lot of work to do. If you're a starter, a better way to get back into shaping up is signing up for http://www.scotthermanfitness.com. If you have an iPhone, much better. There's an app Scott Herman created where you can view workout routines on video on demand on your iPhone. If you want to work on a specific muscle on your body, it's tailored to concentrate on specific muscle groups.

I did the bicep destruction last week and I am still sore. It's a great tool for beginners and experts alike. Join his facebook page as well - you will get tips and tricks from fellow Hermanites that will help you get back into shape. Besides - it's inspiring to know that there are people out there trying to get back into shape like you do.

What are you waiting for?

Let's get started!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.