Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's nice to know Jake Gyllenhaal takes the train like regular people.. :)


I saw this image on one of my favorite blogs and I really couldn't verify if it was indeed Jake Gyllenhaal. He does look a lot like Jake if he isn't the real one. And if he isn't the real one, I would still like to meet him.. :)

I love Jake Gyllenhaal. I recently saw Love & Other Drugs and I thought he was so hot!! Well, it didn't hurt to see him naked a lot as well during the film... his body is rockin'!!

If you haven't seen it, there was a photo (GIF animated) of Jake during one of the scenes and I'm sure you would like it.

View the animated photo after the jump....





Click the link (Warning NSFW).





Happy Hump Day guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.