Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Year's Resolution? I'm still on it!

Howdy folks? Yes sireee bob!! I'm still on a roll. I am blogging regularly now and I have also kept my promise to myself when 2011 came. I promised myself to keep my workout routine and lose weight in the process.

I have been working out since December 2010, way ahead of the "New Year's Resolution" phase, just so that I can say that my workout routine was not developed because I made a New Year's resolution. It is something that I decided early on so I can continue when everyone else that made their resolutions starts dropping off from the gym.



Great news! I did lose weight and I've lost about 10 lbs so far. I still have a few more pounds to lose and if everything works well, I am ready to start lifting and gain the muscle that I intend to gain. I wanted to lose the weight first before I start lifting so I can tone my body back to the way it was before I fell off the workout wagon.

Have any of you tried human growth hormone supplement? What can you say about the product? I haven't tried it and I am curious if I should or not. I want to gain real mass when I start lifting and I wasn't sure if taking supplements will help me or hurt me. I would really like to get your feedback because I am close to reaching my weight loss goal and after I reach it, I am seriously going to start lifting.

I noticed that it sometimes take a long time to build mass and any supplemental help would be great. I don't take much supplements but I've seen many of my gym buddies take them. I just wasn't sure which are good and which aren't.

If you could post a comment below for any sound advice, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.