Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's March and I'm still working out. This is good!



It's hard to keep up with working out and staying fit. It's not an easy thing to maintain and if you are not keeping up with your new year's resolution, you can still jump back and get motivated. Remember, to see results - you have to wait a couple of weeks. If you are trying to lose weight and have found that in one week, you haven't lost any weight - take heed. Don't give up. I can pretty much guarantee you that if you stay within your workout routine - be it a treadmill or elliptical machine to do your cardio - you are bound to lose weight in two weeks.

Like I said before, I started back at the gym in December because I don't want to get lost in the wave of people doing their resolutions at the beginning of the year, only to drop off mid-stream. That plan has worked out so far and I have lost 15 lbs of unwanted fat.

Continued at the end of the post.








What continues to motivate me are the results that I have been seeing in the past two months. I took a before picture back in December and it amazes me how different I look now than back then. There are still lots of work to be done and I am willing to accept that. I started lifting now and doing sit ups. Three sets for each weight that I can handle and I have to tell you, my body is forming back again.




Don't be discouraged. Keep at it and it will give you the results you wanted. And remember - it's not just about working out. Watch out what you put in your mouth as well. LOL!

If you maintain a portion that is acceptable and not overeat, you will lose weight.

This is my trick. I eat a little portion for dinner and even though I am still hungry, I take my dog for a walk. By the time I come back, the feeling of being full have registered in my brain already and I don't want to eat any more. It has paid off big time!

So let's march on people. You can do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.