Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Men in Uniforms - Which uniform appeals best to you?



So, these men look good without their shirts on. But what else defines sexy to you? What do you consider in a man to make them look sexy? I think that men in uniforms make the cut for me. And I'm not talking about firemen uniforms or police uniforms. Those are passe for me.

How about men in nursing uniforms? The imagery of someone who is intellectual and can interact regardless of subject matter makes a man sexy for me. Medical degrees add a bit of that assumption for me.


You don't necessarily have to be a doctor to be sexy though. How about this? Did you know that cherokee medical uniforms can be hot? Couple that with cotton lab coats and you're set. It's how they carry it. You can put the best medical uniform on a man with the best physique but if the guy can't carry the tag, it's not going to work.

How about you? What would do it for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.