Monday, April 4, 2011

Muscle Building, Weight Loss and Pain Relief. What helps?

I have been working out actively now for approximately five straight months. I had to work on losing the weight first and it has worked so far but I feel like it has plateaued after 12 pounds of weight loss. I wanted to lose some more but experts say that losing weight does not depend on cardio alone. It was more dependent on circuit exercises. Although I know how to do circuit exercises, I haven’t done it because I was concentrated on losing the weight through cardiovascular exercises but now I am tempted to start my circuit exercises and include much lifting to gain muscles as well.

This would mean then that I could continue to lose the weight and gain muscle mass as well. The only issue I have with lifting is that I need to be working out to the maximum where I will experience pain in order to gain. Remember the cliché, “No pain, No gain.”

What I discovered is that there are ways to reduce pain or even obtain pain relief by using TENS Units, Muscle Stimulators, and Ultrasound Units for Pain Relief and Rehabilitation. LGMedSupply offers LG-TEC Dual Combo TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator which is a combination unit that enables you to benefit from the TENS Pain Relief and the Muscle Stimulator for increased muscle tone and muscle pain rehabilition. It has been used by many already and LGMedSupply's Pain Relief Products are used by thousands of satisfied patients worldwide. Visit LGMedSupply Online.

Your questions are probably the same questions that I have. What are the side effects if there are any and how could I utilize it and when. You can visit their online customer blog I am not about to jump into the bandwagon just yet until I know for sure how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.