Monday, April 4, 2011

It gets harder as you get older. Catchy huh?

I have pride that way mostly to my benefit but at times to my disappointment. I pride myself in being able to do things on my own. There are times however that we need to bite the bullet and say, I need help.

It works in many different facets of our lives and if given the chance, I’m sure most of you would say that you would rather do it yourself than get assistance from anyone unless you have to. I am the same way. I do that in school, at work and even at play.

But I am a bit older and wiser now. I know what I can and cannot do. What I’m learning recently is that I cannot lose weight fast enough anymore like I used to. Before, I could go to the gym three times a week and do cardio for a half hour and lift for another half and I’m good. I would lose the weight and gain strength and muscles.

Not anymore. I have been looking into taking weight loss pills to help me be ready for summer. It’s already spring (although it doesn’t feel that way because it’s been way too cold here on the east coast), and before you know it – it will be summer. It’s time for the beach and I want to be ready for it. Can anyone recommend a product out there to help me lose weight? What would you consider a good product? It’s not enough to say that they advertise to be the best weight loss pills out in the market but it must be something that is proven and with very little or no side effects at all that would ruin my health.

Has anyone out there who reads my blog regularly who has taken weight loss pills in the past and could vouch for it and would be great to be combined with a healthy diet and exercise? If so, please send me some recommendations through the comments section below. I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.