Monday, April 4, 2011

It's the way of the Universe!


When I was young, I thought I knew everything. I had very little care in the world. Nothing was going to touch me. I felt invincible.

Funny how life wakes you up with the events around you. You love, you hurt, you learn. In the process, you realize that you're like everyone else. You feel.

I have been hurt many times before, and I have loved and lost as well. There was a time when I thought that life had no meaning. Everything in my life was crumbling.

Then, one day - I read a book. A book that changed my life.

It gave me a new perspective on life. It provided purpose for me.

The purpose I was meant to do while I am here is to provide people with laughter and to entertain them with what I have to share.

One day, I will explain. As for now, I just want to tell you all that there is only one lesson we have to learn in life. What you do unto others will happen to you. Do good and you'll receive good. Do evil and you will receive evil.

It's all in the way of the Universe. That's how life rolls.

Have a great week my friends!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.