Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer is here folks! Beach bodies ready? If not, what are you going to do about it?

 I have been working out since September of last year.  I wanted to get back into shape so bad that I faithfully followed my routine since then.  Even through the holidays, I kept up with my workout routine and ended up losing 12 pounds in the process.  Great!  That was my goal.

Then, I decided to plan for a vacation last month which took me to the beautiful cities of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.  The best vacation I had in a long time.

In the process, I decided to leave my diet behind and pig out on the most delicious varieties of food from Brazil.  The meals were scrumptious and my palettes were tickled pink.

I came back home and weighed myself - - in 10 days, I gained back 8 of the 10 pounds I lost since last year. Arrggghhh!!!

Now, I am trying my best to lose the 8 lbs again... I just started going back to the gym last week.  Let's hope it continues...

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.