Thursday, December 29, 2011

Male Model - Chris Downs




Year after year, I promise myself that I will get my six-pack abs back.  I've worked hard in getting in shape but I can't seem to get my abs back.

My gym trainer told me that it's not all about exercising.  It's about eating healthy and that's where my problem lies.  Who's not going to be tempted to eat a slice of cheesecake or two?  Who goes through the holidays without binging?  Ha!



But this year is going to be different.  2012 will be my trying year to have abs that looks like this model right here - - Chris Downs.  I will be happy with a four-pack.  Just make my abs flat and hard... that's all I want. 



I'm going to stay positive and will continue to strive to get my abs back.  It's never too late folks.  Let's get with the program!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.