Thursday, December 29, 2011

Remote Rights

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

My recent visit to the directv online to check out direct tv packages which led to a very pleasant surprise. I was able to upgrade my family’s package with just a few clicks. I spent the afternoon making adjustments to our favorites list making sure to take advantage of all the new shows just waiting to be watched. I’m in love with this season’s line up on The Cooking Channel and The Travel Channel. One new one I am very excited about is The Layover. It promises to be a fresh spin on Anthony Bourdain and I’m already a fan so I am excited to see what it’s about. I can already tell we are going to be fighting over television remote rights as soon as the family has time to settle in one afternoon together. Guess this is a good of a time as any to work on our sharing skills. We never have really mastered that one around here. We have a firm understanding it is a first come first serve basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.