Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lazy Sunday... What's up folks?


When I'm bored and tired of tinkering with Grindr all weekend long, I usually see a movie or play Family Feud on my iPad. This weekend, I barely had time to play at all. I was busy running errands, cooking and playing with the dogs that I didn't even have time to go online at all and play with my buddies. :)


So, now that it's Sunday - I wanted to simply relax and do nothing.  I've done my errands, I've cleaned, I've folded and everything else.  It's time to sit back, have a glass of wine and enjoy the rest of my weekend.

I hope that each of you had a chance to at least enjoy even an hour of doing nothing this weekend.  Believe me, it helps me to be energized for a rather dreadful Monday.

Have a great week folks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.