Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm not complaining but will warm weather be here any time soon?


Alright.  I know we had a mild winter and all.  I was glad about that.  We didn't have much snow storms in our area, precipitation was very light, and I have to say - - THANK YOU.

But then, we got a glimpse of one week when the temperature was between 75-80 degrees in April.  Now, the weather is rainy (we usually expect a lot of rain in April and flowers in May - - remember April showers bring May flowers?) and cold.  



It got warmer on Tuesday and sure enough, I saw this guy jogging without his shirt on.  DURING LUNCH BREAK!!!    So, I am not complaining.  I am simply asking, "When will warmth get here?!"  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.