Saturday, May 19, 2012

Take a choice. Online classes or take classes the old way, go to school?


I am in sort of a debate with myself.  I have been going to school for a while now and having a full time job and going to school at the same time is really tough.  If I had a choice, I would take the fastest route to complete my studies.  I want that diploma so badly.


I am having a hard time though.  I don't know if I should go the old route (go to a brick and mortar school) to finish my studies or complete it by taking online classes.  The online classes are much more convenient for me as a full time worker but then again, I like going to class because I actually interact with people.
 


The easiest way will be to take online classes but they will only take 60 credits of the 87 credits that I've already taken.  It takes 120 credits to graduate.  

So, if I take the easiest route - it will be through online classes where I can take a class every eight weeks.  However, I have 27 more credits if I take the old route but I can only take two semesters a year and two classes per semester?

I am wondering which one will take me the fastest to the finish line. 

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.