Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Monday Folks!! This better be a short week!


Mondays are a drag.  For some reason, I can sleep well any day during the week except for Sundays.  I always find myself tossing and turning on Sunday nights - - and I suspect only one thing.  I don't drink coffee after 3:00 p.m. on Sundays, I avoid all forms of caffeine.  I try to take my shower early so by the time I head to bed at 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, I could relax and hopefully fall asleep before 11:00 p.m.






But somehow, every Sunday - without fail - I can't sleep.  I'm all worked up about having to go to work the next day.  It's not like my job is totally stressful.  I enjoy what I do and I really don't mind.  And yet, I cannot think of any other reason why I would be anxious each time and have a hard time sleeping on Sundays.

Does anyone here experience the same thing?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.