Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer is the best time for outdoor activity. Anyone here play golf?

I was a skinny kid growing up. I really didn't get into weight lifting until I was 18-years old and I am glad that I did. I bulked up and learned how to eat right and have some kind of a discipline in living a healthy lifestyle.

However, weight lifting doesn't give you much time to be outdoors. And it could get boring. We need a break once in a while from weight lifting and the besting thing that I know is to find an outdoor activity you enjoy.

I've taken up golf before but got away from it simply because I got way to busy with work, school and the gym. During the summer time however, I try to mix up working out with outdoor stuff.

Since I let golfing go a few years back, I also sold my golf clubs and golf putters. I figured that I probably won't take it back up again. But it's summer time and I am itching for that break. I need an outdoor activity that would break up my routine in going to the gym, day-in and day-out.

Would golfing be a good alternative? I love getting up early in the morning and going to the course. The serenity is much more of a bonus to me in an open field like that.

How about you? What do you do to break your workout routine? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.