Monday, July 9, 2012

To drink or not to drink....

I've decided to be healthier after watching a documentary on Netflix last week. It was totally unexpected. I saw a film entitled: Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. After I saw the documentary, I logged on and bought myself a juicer. Not only do I expect to lose weight but I also want to become healthier.

The question is, can I drink (alcohol) while on a juice fast? If you're not as gung-ho (read:crazy) like me, you may still be able to drink alcohol and still be healthy. There are properties in wine that are beneficial to us. It's always been said that wine has an anti-aging property called reservatrol. There are health benefits to drinking wine. And since I'm going to be on a liquid diet for the next 7 days, maybe a glass of wine or two won't be that bad.



The argument about the health benefits in drinking wine (particularly, red wine) is ongoing. I remember reading an article years ago about the French. They have fat in their diet but seem to have very low cholesterol. Somehow, they attributed the result to regularly drinking red wine.

In my opinion, anything that is done moderately can be a good thing. Drinking red wine in moderation is probably a good thing. If it will work on preventing me from getting wrinkles, I will give it a try. LOL!  Besides, a portion of your purchase price will go to charity.




Drink to Your Health infographic from ONEHOPE Wine
 
Presented By ONEHOPE Wine Online Fifty Percent of Profits Go To Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.