Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vacation in Montréal is almost over. Diversité weekend..




I fell in love with Montréal on my first visit here back in 2008. They were right when they said that Montréal is the hidden gem of North America.

I got to revisit the Basilica of Notre Dame, the Jean-Talon market (where there are lots of food varieties you can choose from) and took a long walk along St. Catherine street.

This weekend is Diversité weekend in Montreal and if you haven't experienced it, I suggest you plan it for next year. Or better yet, you may want to participate when they celebrate pride week in a couple of weeks.

You see, St. Catherine is a place where you can be as free as you want to be if you're gay. The people are very friendly and the environment is very relaxed. You can have a couple of cocktails at SKY (Tropical Sangria is highly recommended), or simply take a walk along the street to shop or have a cup of coffee and people-watch.

I am planning to come back here next year for their pride weekend. Join me next year! It will be a blast!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.