Saturday, September 22, 2012

Holding on to summer. Yes, folks - Autumn officially begins today.


Yes folks.  Say goodbye to those flip flops, swimming trunks, barbecues, and hanging out at the park.  Today starts a new season - Autumn.

I love everything about this season except when it gets really cold.  Today isn't too bad.  The color changes of the leaves of trees around me and the mess of it falling all over the place.  But, all-in-all, it's really a wonderful season.  One that I celebrate because it's a change.  Any change is good.  Without the seasons, I don't know what I would do with myself.  It'll be nice to have summer-like weather all the time but who wants to put up with the heat and sweat and shirtless men all over the place? (uhhhhmmmm... well!)

Here's wishing you folks a great season and let's look forward to Thanksgiving. You know it's coming right?



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.