Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolution? Again?


Yes, we do it year-after-year-after-year.  We make resolutions.  Do any of us really fulfill our resolutions?  I'm sure some of you guys do.  I haven't made any resolutions in years.  I figured there's no point if I know I'm not going to go through with it anyway.

I remember last year when I said that I will try to work out more, eat healthier, do more things with my life.  Didn't really happen.  I did do more things with my life and have traveled to several countries this year but I failed to work out more and eat better.

But that's the fun about resolutions.  There are some that you get to keep and some that you don't.  It still helps to remind you what you want to achieve even if you do it or not.

Every time I am tempted to order a cheeseburger, I remember that I wrote "Eat healthier" on my resolutions list.   There were a few times that I opted for a salad than burger because of it.

The long-short of it all is that you should never give up.  There are things we can change in our lives and things that we can't.  The best thing we can do is try.

Happy New Year guys!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.